Bereavement and Grief Support
- General Bereavement Support
- Support for Children and Adolescents
- Support for Homicide or Violent Death
- Support for Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Suicide Prevention and Support
- Books on Bereavement
While our records go back to 1826, we are unable to make them available online. However, we are happy to accommodate genealogy requests. Please note that we receive a large volume of requests and appreciate your patience while we search.
To make a genealogy request:
Email your request
Make an appointment to search our records
Call 416-696-7866 or visit us at 65 Overlea Boulevard, Suite 500, Toronto.
email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the full name and year of death for each individual you are researching. We will search our records on your behalf. A service charge of $35.00 per name (including taxes) will apply.